We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we push our employees to achieve their goals in a focused, creative, and enjoyable atmosphere. An intern at MHfictio will leave with a thorough grasp of marketing principles.
Would you like to work for a prominent marketing firm and contribute to our success as well as your own? We can provide you with an unforgettable experience as well as several possibilities to study and grow.
Join our team at MHfictio, where we are enthusiastic about challenging our employees in a focused, creative, and enjoyable atmosphere.
(it May Be Part Time In-office Or work From Home Online)
We are Looking for?
People who are self-driven and highly motivated and want to work for a startup.
Communication and writing abilities are exceptional. Prior experience is not necessary as long as you are committed to taking this seriously. This role necessitates innovative thinking as well as excellent oral and written communication abilities.
You will be instructed and will work on the elements listed below.
Interns will receive instruction on how to develop a digital strategy for a variety of firms, as well as assistance with business plan preparation.
Interns assist our SEO and Content Marketing Strategists with their daily work and client deliverables after attending a series of essential trainings from our marketing specialists. You will be exposed to PPC, Display, Social Media, Analytics, and Account Management in addition to SEO and Content for a complete marketing agency experience.
Social Media: How to manage and engage online fan communities, how to utilise social media to improve branding, lead generation, and more.
Pay-Per-Click: We will assist our clients with ad filtering, ad copy creation, bidding, reporting, and research. It is critical that the intern for this role possess excellent writing abilities and a strong interest in math and numbers.
Assist with the creation, design, and launch of digital marketing material for numerous channels, such as social media, the website, and email.
How to apply analytics in the business world Interns will acquire experience in research, analytics, and social networking, as well as the chance to participate to campaigns based on their experience and work quality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office apps
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Excellent analytical skills
• Solid teamwork abilities
• Foundational marketing abilities
• Ability to work both individually and collaboratively
• Thought leadership and creativity
Key Responsibility areas:
• Create, comprehend, and implement marketing strategies
• Participate in on-page and off-page SEO assignments to gain a better understanding of how SEO works for businesses.
• Work with the social media team to develop creative and content strategies and plans.
• Managing and engaging online fan communities
• Analyze reports to get insights and build content strategy for digital marketing.
• Collaborate closely to ensure the successful implementation of digital alliances and affiliations.
• Put the digital media strategies into action, track them, and report on them.
Who can Apply?
1. Those who can commit to a 5-hour per day (in-person or online) internship.
2. A three-month period.
3. If you are pursuing any degree but have relevant talents and interests, you are eligible to apply.
4. They are currently enrolled in any year of school or have recently completed their studies.
Take advantage of the opportunity to work with a group of smart, fun, and laid-back individuals in a great working atmosphere!
BENEFITS OF INTERNSHIPS
• Offer letter
• Help guide career goals
• Build a strong resume
• Certificate of completion
Location: Warangal, Telangana
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Number of openings: 4
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline